Another Monday, which means another day of exciting product updates! Today, we want to introduce the latest enhancement to our cloning capabilities. You can now effortlessly clone campaigns, campaign templates, and Automation workflows to other workspaces, including all dependencies and nested items.
Why is this a game-changer?
Automate operations: With expanded cloning capabilities, you can boost the efficiency of your operations by automating repetitive tasks. No one likes to perform monotonous tasks because they can consume your valuable time. Therefore, our solution is here to relieve you of this burden. Let the platform do the hard work for you - you can automate the transfer of your campaigns and workflows so you can focus on the more creative aspects of your work.
Save time: Time is precious, making it a valuable resource that should be used effectively in your daily work. With the cloning feature, you can clone campaigns, campaign templates and workflows in just a few clicks, eliminating the need to manually recreate them. Imagine the hours you'll save!
Increase productivity: Cloning functionality is a great tool for those who aim to work more efficiently and productively. It allows you to scale your processes to handle more tasks in less time.
How does the cloning logic work for campaigns and workflows?
1. Start by selecting the campaign, template, or workflow you want to duplicate,
2. Next, choose the workspace(s) where you want to clone your campaign or workflow,
3. The platform will analyze all the dependencies, helping you address any cloning issues that might arise. You will then need to complete mapping for objects/ events and their parameters used in the cloned objects,
4. Begin the cloning process, which will result in a fully functional campaign or workflow in the selected workspace(s),
5. Once the cloning is complete, you can access the target profile and run your cloned object.
Let's explore a possible scenario
With a few simple clicks, you can easily clone your entire automation workflow, complete with campaign templates. These templates can include references to AI campaigns, as well as aggregates, metrics, and other analytics components. During the cloning process, the system automatically identifies and duplicates all related dependencies, ensuring that the target workspace is a complete duplicate of the original. This streamlined approach simplifies the task of cloning complex objects and related components.
Witness the simplicity in action! View our video demonstrating the process of cloning a sample campaign.
Ready to Get Started?
To dive into the world of extended cloning possibilities, check out our documentation. It provides all the technical details you need to make the most of this exciting feature.